Thursday, September 11, 2014

MY big question. who do I want to be tomorrow. .. and everyday as well!

So, after reviewing the blog today,  making sure I have everything for the test tomorrow,  I saw a new post. "Who do you want to be tomorrow? " I pondered over this question for a little bit and than of course I thought "well duh,  I want to be "THAT guy" (the first one)" I want to succeed and have reason for being over confident about tomorrow! But, why JUST tomorrow? Why not every other day as well? I think ill take a new approach to this class. I don't want to just hope and try for an A. I have to know i'm completely capable of it as well. I'm probably more capable than most students in this class. (This is where the new approach starts) Why even stop in this class. I might even take this new outlook to every other class as well. So,good luck to myself tomorrow even though I know ill do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment